Centerless Bar & Tube Grinding
U.G.C. is equipped to handle diameters of bars from .015″ to 9″ and lengths to 60′, as well as tubing of all sizes. Precision outboard fixtures are used for bar support to hold size within required limits, with closer than standard tolerances possible. Chrome-plated tubing and bar stock can be produced to your specifications or furnished complete.
The end product of turn ground and polished (TG&P) or cold drawn turned ground and polished (CDTG&P) or ground and polished material is available furnished complete or we can convert your stock .
We will also turn only or turn and burnish bar stock that is 3/4” up to 4-1/2” diameter.
- Diameters 0.1250″ to 8″
- Lengths to 1″ to 50′
- Burnish Bar Stock 3/4″ to 4-1/2″ Diameter
- Turn Ground & Polished (TG&P)
- Cold Drawn Turned Ground & Polished (CDTG&P)
- Furnished Complete or Conversion of Your Stock
- Wide Variety of Materials
- Great Precision
- High & Low Volume Production